Introduction To Photography & Photographic Editing
1 Day Personal workshop only €150 / 2 Day Personal Workshop only €250
This course will be structured to suit your individual needs to ensure you get the most of your time with us.
You may choose to receive this training on a 'one to one' basis or with a friend (discount €25 each).
Weekdays or weekends available.
Course options can include any of the following as chosen by you:
Understanding your camera and it’s settings
Using the correct setting for the best image
Taking good pictures field trip
• Framing / composition
• Making the most of light
• Focal distance
• Shooting bracketed images for HDR work (camera dependent)
• Shooting multiple frames to make a panoramic image
Editing program choices – free and purchased.
Uploading your images to your computer and filing.
Using editing software to:
• enhance detail
• adjust colour levels
• remove unwanted objects / marks
• create HDR images (high dynamic range)
• crop your image to fit a picture frame
• prepare your image for web use/facebook/blog.
To discuss or book call 0870 550038 or visit our Gallery in Main Street, Ballybunion.